Summer Tweets at Weeds and Wildflowers

>> Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One of my favorite digital scrapbooking shops is Weeds and Wildflowers, they have lots of fun, whimsical stuff, doodles, wire art....they make making great scrap pages a breeze!

I suggest subscribing to their newsletter so you don't miss out on any of their new stuff, challenges, sales, exclusives and of course freebies. They're having a Freebie Challenge over there right now using this wonderfully colorful, fun mini-kit called "Summer Tweets" by Patricia Christensen.

You can preview it here:

Summer Tweets

Doesn't it look like something that would be fun to use scrapping? If you are able to subscribe in time, all you have to do to join the challenge is to make them a layout, using at least 80% Weeds and Wildflowers-goodies, post your layout in their gallery and leave a link to their thread before Sunday July 20th. And even if your too late for this freebie, by subscribing, you won't miss any of their upcoming freebies.

Here are some pages I made with the freebie and some other Weeds and Wildflowers items I have:





If you can't avail of the freebie, you can also go to their shoppe to purchase "Summer Tweets" for $3.00. Click on the mini-kit preview to get to their shoppe.

1 comments:

Mabelle July 31, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Hi Indy! I just "awarded" you in my blog! Please come and visit! I just uploaded a great pack too!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP