A Pleasant Surprise!

>> Friday, August 1, 2008


I have been given the Brillante Weblog Award by my favorite blogger and friend Mabelle, I feel honored that she has chosen to give this to me. It's no secret, I love her blog and I'm amazed at her talent. This is one woman who can draw you in and make you want to share. Thank you Mabelle, your faith in my skill is what pushes me to keep going. I highly encourage you to visit Mabelle's blog, MyDigistyle, you won't regret it!

Rules for those who get the “award”:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog (right-click the image and save to your drive for uploading to your blog).

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 3 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

I'm passing the Brillante Weblog Award back to Mabelle (I know, I know, but really I have to pass it back to you!), Aprilmouse and to Trina who does her homeschool blog so well!

Your blogs not only showcase creativity but teach lessons as well. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences, you have made a difference in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP