Quick Hello and A WordArt Freebie

>> Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A quick note to let you know I'm back! I've got a million things to do today but I'd like to take a few minutes to leave you with a small wordart freebie, YUP, a freebie, woohoo! There is more coming in the next several days. So do keep coming back to check.

It has been quiet on my blog front lately, and that's because I have been having one crisis after another, it's far from over but things are better...with unconditional love from my family, guidance on learning how to focus (that's a biggie for me), and of course by accepting God back into my life -

Without further ado, here is my little freebie, some wordart I made and used in my layouts. I'd be happy if you would be able to use it :)



You can get it here.

That's not all, got more coming your way in the next couple of days. It started out with trying to make some Alphas, I've been trying to experiment and keep wondering how all these designers came up with such gorgeous kits, I have been feeling frustrated because all I seem to be able to do is make Papers/Sheets, but I want to make elements, alphas! The works! LOL!
My first alphas (with no actions used) will be part of a kit I'm developing which I will give away for free in this site. I've been toiling over these in bits and pieces, you can say it's a growing work in progress.

Here is my first preview of the kit (uhm..not too keen on my preview, I may change some things around) - its called "Merry Merry" and my very first Christmas Kit, a kit I feel moderately satisfied with and proud to have made, haha!



Its got loads of papers/sheets, elements, and an alpha! Don't forget to come back to get it okay?

By the way, I've got one more thing for you today...that's for reading this far down. :)



You can get it here.

Gotta go now, please leave some love if you download!

4 comments:

Crane,  December 2, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Really enjoyed the art designs posted here, especially the card designs. Looking forward to more.

My Blog
http://webdesignersizzle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

How very true your Word Art is and I think your Christmas Kit looks great.

Thanks for sharing and hope you have a lovely day.

grannymike December 3, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Thank you so much for the pretty word art. Nice job on your kit!

Electra December 6, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

What to say beyond the usual Thank you? But of course, Thank you!
I love your blog, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and funky. three of my mostest favorite feelings.
I can hadly wait to get to use the freebies you've given us, a humungeous hug to your for your talent and hard work!
And be sure to have a funny day!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP