Wishing You All A "Merry Merry" Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My goodness, is it the 23rd already? Time just went by..zoom zoom zoom!! I have been very busy with several projects and a lot of sleepless nights and so have neglected to peek into my blog to say hi and leave you with the alpha to my Christmas kit "MerryMerry". So sorry....

Have you done all your Christmas wrapping, let alone shopping? I'm still wrapping my gifts! Eeeekk! Panic! I promise myself I'll be done wrapping by tonight, tomorrow is a busy day and I won't have time for any of that. I'll be off to the printers to pick up the scrapbook I had printed, it's always exciting to be able to see your work in print :) Then I'm off to my aunt's home for brunch because it's her birthday and every year, she gathers all family and close friends at a breakfast birthday celebration. The reason she celebrates her birthday at breakfast is because we will be celebrating Christmas in the evening (we Filipino's celebrate Christmas on the eve of the 25th, we wait until midnight and as the clock strikes 12AM, we gather together and have our feast and after the feast we gather round the tree for gift giving. This invariably ends at 3-4 A.M, with my aunt the last person opening presents because she not only gets to open her Christmas presents, she also opens her birthday gifts, LOL!

Oh and before I leave you with the Alpha freebie, I have great news! My sister just gave birth to her first and only child, a son she has be wanting and yearning for and I have to tell you, he is going to grow up and be such a cutie, girls will be after him, hahaha, what with half Filipino and half American blood, you always get the best of both worlds. Congratulations Yazzy, i'm so proud of you!! I made her a birth announcement which I scrap lifted from lch photography and design, her layouts are beautiful and simple and the exact sentiment I wanted to say.

I made 2 versions, one with the baby photos in color and one in black and white, which do you prefer?





Credits: Papers from LilyDesigns, Juno Designs-Winter Whites, Kit Stella di Natale by Miss13.

Isn't he the most adorable? These photos were taken in the hospital. My sister said his face is changing and he is even more captivating now (can't wait for her to send me more photos!) I had to make a template so I could scrap this and I'd like to share it with you :)

(Been trying to upload the preview but it seems to be difficult to upload to blogger at this time).....anyway, you may still download it here.

Now for what you've been waiting for, here are the alphas to go with the kit "MerryMerry", they're very versatile and are not just for Christmas themed pages. Hope you like them!



You can get them here.

I may not be able to blog in the next couple of days, so I'd like to wish you all a most blessed Christmas, may the true spirit of the season not be lost and may this time be a reflection of God's love for us. May your families keep safe and warm and joyous in the presence of another.

5 comments:

DigiFreebiesList,  December 24, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Dec. 23, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Pattycakes December 24, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Gorgeous alpha!!! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!! :)

TerriK December 25, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Thanks so much for the great alpha.

Jewel Goodwin December 25, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

Thank you for the lovely alpha, and Merry Christmas :)

MemoryKeeper December 25, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

I prefer the color one...but they are both stunningly gorgeous! Thanks for the fabulous, festive freebie!

Here's to more scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me...
www.EasyCustomBlogs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP