Another Blog Award

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009


I received a blog award from Psychozoe, whoohoo! Thank you my dear for believing in my work. You have to check her blog out, she has awesome layouts of her chihuahua - Chiquita and her furry friends. They're all so cute! You do a great, great job Susan!

This award allows me to spread the love to several others whose blogs I love:

Psychozoe
I pick you back because you have the most fun, extraordinary layouts, I love looking at them!

Doodelle (Rachness Designs)
I pick you Rachelle because you have the most generous heart and I have been an admirer of your talent from the start.

Mabelle (MyDigistyle)
I pick you because you have been my first scrapping friend and you have so much talent, I miss seeing you online!

Simply Yin
I choose you because I love your simple templates, I love to read about your family and all your adventures. Thank you for being so generous!

Gunhild Storeide
I pick you because you never fail to share what you know and you keep giving so generously.

The Scrapping Cop
I pick you because you are such an amazing woman! Always trying to learn new things and always sharing what you know.

LilyDesign
I pick you because I love your artwork and your whimsical kits!

You are all angels ladies! Thank you for being such inspirations!

3 comments:

JJ Lily July 7, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yin July 7, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Hi there Indy, it's Yin here, thanks for the award ! Glad you enjoy the templates and style of layouts, you can't imagine the joy I get from sharing and seeing others use them! I see we feel the same way about the Lord and that poem :) May the Lord bless you today and have a good day with your two boys! Yin

nine July 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

I want to say THANK YOU, but it seems so trite! You are so fun!...ooooo and Lily Designs is one of my VERY favorite designers..hope ya have a gr8 week! Love,Susie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP