Monster! Monster! Soon

>> Monday, July 13, 2009



My new kit is finally finished!!!! All 20 sheets and over 60 elements plus an alpha! Its a HUGE kit, crammed full of hand-drawn, scanned, then vectorized cute monsters and doodles. So I finally got everything packaged and uploaded to the store (for awhile there I was having some serious brain damage and could not figure things out LOL!). I guess that's days of sleepless nights coupled with the return of a nasty cough last night (thank goodness were all virtual, there's no way I'm spreading my germs outside of my home).

The kit will be sold at BOUQUET OF PIXELS on July 15, 2009, and will be on sale 30% off for one week!

I shall be giving away a mini-kit (all items are exclusive and are not included in the kit for sale), only on this blog in the next couple of days. My dear Rachelle of Rachness Designs has very kindly offered to create Hybrid freebies for all of you with my kit.

So stick around this week so you can catch all the activity and freebies to be handed out! And if you like what you see, please do hop on over to BOUQUET OF PIXELS on July 15 to purchase the full kit...you wont be sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP