Oh So Sweetly!

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Morning! Its "hump day" today which means, the work week is almost over! Did you know that an American English idiom for Wednesday is "hump day", a reference to making it through to the middle of the work week as getting "over the hump?" I actually just found that out this week when someone referenced it...LOL!

Have you had your dose of sweets today? Delicious brewed coffee laced with sugar and cream? Dark bittersweet chocolate or the creamy melt-in-your mouth kind? Softly layered cakes or tall glasses of milkshakes? Ummm... talk about all these is making me drool. If you haven't had your dose today or have not had enough - let me add some delicious digital freebies! Maybe this will whet your appetite and maybe make you crave for more?

Rachness Designs and Krazy Mary is out with their SOTB collab called "Sweetly" which is crammed with lip-smacking sweetness and original hand-drawn goodness from Rachelle and combined with the soft, dreamy designs from Mary. Perfect for scrapping sweet moments and the people who make our lives sweet.

Here's my layout:

Now if that won't whet your appetite for sweets, try this little QP freebie which I created from this super delicious kit!


DOWNLOAD 4Shared HERE.
DOWNLOAD Mediafire HERE.


Don't miss this kit over at SOTB which is currently 50% off!

A little note of thanks on my shoutbox, comments form or 4shared would be sweet ;)

Oh, BTW, Rachelle is throwing a party! And she's giving away goodies! So head on over to her blog "Doodelle" and sign up.  I'm so excited to see what she has in store for us all.  

Have a fun sweet day!

3 comments:

nine July 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Indy, I love your QP! mmmm.. my mouth is definitely watering.. I think I'll go grab a chocolate donut! LOL Rachness and Crazy Mary made an adorable kit!

Anonymous,  July 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

nine July 23, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

LOL I know SOTB means Scrap Outside the Box, but I always think of 'South of the Border' cuz we live a couple hours away from the United States/Mexico border; it also makes me think of Taco Bell and 'make a run for the border' and then I think of tacos and nacho chips! Dang, now I'm hungry!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP