WHERE'S MY MOJO?

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I woke up one day and my MOJO was gone....who stole my MOJO? I have go to get it back, SOON!

It seems like I've been away for ages although my last post was just a little more than a month ago. If your trying to build a scrap design career and a following, being away for that long IS considered ages. Although I would want to call this my life, real life does get in the way and is imminently more important when children and family are concerned. When the quest to make ends meet, the daily rigors of running a household, impending projects, and trying to keep a child from flunking his subjects in school mix in with trying to design - I suddenly feel I am being fed a gorgeous mixed salad with the wrong type of dressing. No matter how hard I try to enjoy and eat it, it suddenly has lost its palatability. It still looks gorgeous and enticing and I always want to try it hoping it will start to taste better but no matter how hard I try, I can't get myself to finish it. That in a nutshell is how I've been feeling about designing. I have reached an impasse and no matter how hard I try (and I've got lots of great ideas floating around) all I can do is sit and stare at that blank sheet and nothing seems to come up right to my standards.

I hope I get over this soon and my so called MOJO is returned to me.

I have still to finish that kit I'm making, oh how I wish some fairy would sprinkle some pixie dust on me and I can be super woman and do all these with lots of time to spare. Sigh! No such luck huh? Oh, and guess what, my new 300 gb external hard drive stopped working again on me, all my new files can not be accessed - and all the files I bought from the sale of Royanna and Wetfish Designs (literally days of download!) GONE! What a disaster! I try not to think of it because I want to cry just losing all those files. Does anyone know how I can recover them? I know of one place here that does it but I just can't afford their fees. So if anyone knows or has any suggestions of an affordable hard disc recovery company, then I will love you forever!!! LOL! Seriously, I do need to recover those files, even some of my design work is in there, boo hoo!

Until next post, I just had to drop by to let you know where I'm at and what's happening.

Now on to my quest to recover that MOJO!

Indy

1 comments:

TitanThirteen September 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

It sucks when you lose your mojo because it's also tainted by your feeling bad and impatiant over losing it!
I hope you find it soon and it's refreshed and better than ever! :o)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP