My Heart and Soul Soars...

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

......when I'm creating art just for the sake of creating, doing it without having to fear judgement, having no set deadlines and just letting go, letting my inner self shine through...such peace, such bliss.

There is just this sense of contentment, joy, of feeling so connected to yourself and a certain disconnect with the mundane realities of everyday life.  I am centered, I am totally zoned in and when I wake from that state I feel so refreshed and ready to tackle my work and everything happening around me.

I wish for you all such feelings of pure joy and passion and contentment.  Big bear hugs from my soul to yours!

A little gift from me to you, a little doodle I made some time ago while on a meeting.  This was doodled on the Kraft paper placemat of the cafe we were at, I scanned it and reworked it in Photoshop, feel free to use for your altered art, journals or digital craft, personal use only please.  And do post a link to the image if you do use it :)


You may right click and save as, or download from here:  Indy08_doodle

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP