So Simple

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guess what I found in my inbox?

 
  

Aren't they so sweet? It really is "so simple" and yet it can add just that touch of whimsy, that little odd detail, turn an otherwise normal photo into something different.  I just love the hand-drawn effect! I immediately had to play with it ;)

 

 

And here is that photo above with the So Simple Photo Mask & Border scrapped together with Rachelle's new kit 2 Hug is 2 Love, her Curly Doos and Brushed Pack (can I just say again that I love all her products!).  The color palette for 2H2L is amazing, can you see that I used all of her papers in this layout? I love those chalked scattered flowers and her elements are all so usable.  I can create so many layouts with this kit.  Whats so great is that her Curly Doos go so well with the kit, love that watercolor effect.  And the Brushed Pack has got so many uses, I used mine as a clipping mask in this layout.


All Rachness products are available exclusively at the newly opened MScraps (Memory Scraps) Store.
(Product names are linked directly to the store).

Thank you for the sweet surprise Rachelle ;)

1 comments:

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

Thank you Indy! I so love what you made out of 2H2L and the photomasks. Ang ganda hehe. Uy post mo na more of your doodles and art journals. Inaabangan ko talaga yan! Reply ako sa email mo later. Out of town pa kasi ako ngayon.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP