My Website is Now Up

>> Saturday, July 3, 2010

After several days of no sleep, trying to figure out how to do this, my spanking brand new website is up.  I'm trying out this site builder called Showitfast.com and I totally love how it allows you artistic freedom to create your website without having to worry about codes and such.  I'm testing the free subscription which allows me to create 5 pages.  I'd love to create more, it has the ability to nest subpage after subpage, create galleries, host client sites, upload gazillions of pictures/photos, supports video, has SEO and all sorts of fun stuff, and hosting supported by partnership with Amazon's CloudFront which provides Rapid Edge Hosting ensuring global site speed so your website is available when-ever and where-ever....yep, I love it!  Except it has a $39 monthly fee which is to tell you frankly, too steep for my budget.  When The Indy Playground starts making some money, definitely.  Take a look at what I created will you?

2 comments:

Pom July 4, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

Oh Indy!! I don't even know where I should comment here. LOL I was so blown away by every entry! Well, first of all, HUGE congratulations on the website!!!!! This is so fantastic. I hope I don't look too silly here but I'm so happy for you to see one of your dreams realised in such a beautiful way that I teared up a little. (Alright, I'm always a bit of a dramatic person. LOL) I LOOOOOVE your art and will always be a fan!

ing July 4, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

congratulations to the new blog.
i agree with pom... i also love your art and i'm always a fan, too.
ingat...
:D

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP